Mrs. Jeanine Wiater
- School Counselor
- I am the School Counselor for all students. This is my second career, I spent the first 20 years of my work life in the field of Employee Benefits sales and administration. I have been here since 2011 and am very happy to be part of the wonderful Notre Dame des Victoires community. Am looking forward to another great year with your children. Some of my job duties include hosting Recess Buddies and Lunch Buddies sessions, teaching Life Skills and Safety curriculum in the classrooms, and serve as the advisor for the RISE Conflict Management Program and the Comix Club.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Grades
- Common Sense Media Digital Citizenship
- Primary Grades
- 4th through 8th Grades
- Shield the Vulnerable curriculum in the classroom (4th through 8th grade)
- Middle School
Parent Reading List
- Ana Homayoun -- Consultant and Author of books on organizational skills and raising balanced daughters
- Abigail Norfleet James -- Educator and Author of books on education and gender differences
- Madeline Levine -- Psychologist, Educator and Author of excellent parenting books
- Julie Lythcott-Haims -- Former Stanford University Dean of Freshmen and Author
- Daniel Pink -- Author of an excellent book on right-brained thinking, "A Whole New Mind"
- Leonard Sax -- Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Author on Parenting and Education Matters
- Leonard Sax
- Leonard Sax Books
- Leonard Sax Presentations at Ecole Notre Dame des Victoires
- Leonard Sax
NDV has a free, school-wide peer group program called Recess Buddies. Recess Buddies meets in the Wellness Center on the 2nd floor during recess and lunch times. Students who enroll in this program will be grouped with classmates. Recess Buddies is a supportive place to play and talk. You can think of it as recess off of the yard. If you would like to sign your child up for this program, please complete the form below and return to Ms. Jeanine. I look forward to working with your children this year.