Mrs. Jeanine Wiater
- School Counselor
- I am the School Counselor for all students. This is my second career, I spent the first 20 years of my work life in the field of Employee Benefits sales and administration. I have been here since 2011 and am very happy to be part of the wonderful Notre Dame des Victoires community. Am looking forward to another great year with you and your children. Some of my job duties include hosting Recess Buddies and Lunch Buddies sessions, teaching Life Skills and Safety curriculum in the classrooms, and serve as the advisor for the RISE Conflict Management Program and the Comix Club.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's Happening in Kindergarten through 8th grade
Here is our 2018 Bulletin Board celebrating Saint Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of San Francisco. Students, Faculty and Staff have all brought in pictures of their pets to celebrate this happy feast day on October 4th.
We had a family vacation in Arnold, California. Tall Trees State Park has 2 beautiful Sequoia tree groves. They are such beautiful trees. It was a great trip.
Hope everyone had a wonderful summer vacation. Looking forward to seeing all of you and your families back this school year. Recess Buddies will begin the second week of school. If you would like to sign up, please have your parents complete the enrollment form in your packet of forms.
We will begin Comix Club meetings after school on Friday September 1st. Comix Club is open to 3rd to 8th graders.
RISE leader training will begin later this fall. If you are interested in becoming a RISE leader, please see Ms. Jeanine.
- All Grades
- Common Sense Media Digital Citizenship
- Primary Grades
- Kimochis - Social and Emotional Learning
- Middle School
Parent Reading List
- Ana Homayoun -- Consultant and Author of books on organizational skills and raising balanced daughters
- Abigail Norfleet James -- Educator and Author of books on education and gender differences
- Madeline Levine -- Psychologist, Educator and Author of excellent parenting books
- Julie Lythcott-Haims -- Former Stanford University Dean of Freshmen and Author
- Daniel Pink -- Author of an excellent book on right-brained thinking, "A Whole New Mind"
- Leonard Sax -- Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Author on Parenting and Education Matters
- Leonard Sax
- Leonard Sax Books
- Leonard Sax Presentations at Ecole Notre Dame des Victoires
- Leonard Sax
NDV has a free, school-wide peer group program called Recess Buddies. Recess Buddies meets in the Wellness Center on the 2nd floor during recess and lunch times. Students who enroll in this program will be grouped with classmates. Recess Buddies is a supportive place to play and talk. You can think of it as recess off of the yard. If you would like to sign your child up for this program, please complete the form below and return to Ms. Jeanine. I look forward to working with your children this year.