As the school year comes to a close, I would like to congratulate the Class of 2018 on their many accomplishments at NDV.
I know that everyone is looking forward to summer vacation; however, I have a couple of reminders for the next school year.
- Please keep your student’s educational assessment current (every 3 years) so that he/she can maintain his/her interventions.
- Provide Mr. Nava (email@example.com) with a copy of any educational assessment reports when your child is assessed so that he can be sure that your child receives the proper interventions.
- Contact Mr. Nava at the beginning of next school year to arrange a Student Success Team (SST) meeting with your child’s teachers. For Middle School students, remember that their SST meetings are Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 7:30 a.m.
- For those students who are graduating, have them contact the high school resource teacher to review the interventions that have been successful for them and to create an Action Plan for their new school year.
- Continue to support your child and encourage him/her to be a self-advocate.
Best wishes for a happy and safe summer vacation!